Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i want to play too!!

ok, my kids are teaching me how to be like the rest of the world!!this is fun and i could be computer literate before this is over..course, i dont have pictures, but i love to talk so here it goes..i have been reading about my kids and their adventures and i just want to say that this is the best thing about my kids getting older,,i get to watch and laugh and i laugh alot at them..it is so cool to see your kids become parents and handle parenthood in their own way and watch them lose one little brain cell at a time..just think one day you will all be like me!!but remember i had 9 grandkids to push my brain even further..but it is the coolest thing to see yall with your kids ..and to remember how you were as kids..isnt life good and isnt God good??even with your kids calling their brother biotch and the plumbing going crazy and getting up at night and running after a little tornando and not completing a sentence and not remembering what you just thought you forgot to say..did that make sense??hehe..and the poopy diapers and poopy moods,,isnt it true that one look from them will make it all worth it..or one i love you will melt your heart..its great..and yall are great at this parenting thing..

4 comments:

angier said...

we learned from the best!!
And I am so proud of you for starting your blog all on your own. I knew you could do it. :)

Gabby said...

yay!!! How cool is this! I am glad I get to hear from the one who started it all with the goforth-kelly-ross clans!! :) good job!! You are a great mommy and always been such a sweet "mommy" to me too. :) Thanks for that! :) I have always hoped that I have a great relationship with my kiddos like you do with yours!! I love how you put the thing about the brain cells!! Soooooo true!!!! I feel so stupid sometimes!!! hehe! Love you guys! Hope to see you all soon!

joeyg said...

Hey mom. I found your blog, and man are you computer illiterate. You thought if you visited my site, that it would automatically tell me what your site is... Too funny. Well don't hit on any 20 year olds this week.
love ya

Joanna said...

hey!!! GREAT post, mimi!!! you're the sweetest! i can't even imagine watching ella adn seth being parents one day! crazy. but i'm sure i'll have plenty of laughs, too! ha!

way to go with the blog!

anna